ITALY CROSS MIDDLEWOOD AND DISTRICT
- Damage to Fire Department Property beyond normal wear and tear is the responsibility of the renter.
- The renter is responsible for leaving the premises in a clean and tidy state. A penalty fee will be charged if this rule is not followed
- There is a Maximum of 4 hours allowed for setup.
- Renter should allow 4 hours for cleanup.
- Garbage is to be sorted according to posted guidelines at the hall.
- The fire Department will not be held responsible for bodily injury to renters or guests nor to their respective property.
- Any liquor sales and profits will be handled by the Fire Dept. The License fee's are the responsibility of the renter and can be purchased from the Provincial Government.
- Full meal preparation in the kitchen may only be performed by the Auxiliary and/or the fire members of the Italy Cross Middlewood & Dist Fire Dept.
- Decorations are not to be affixed to the walls. They may only be placed on tables and chairs and metal frame works in the ceiling. Any tape or fastening materials must be removed to the satisfaction of the Fire Department